Solar 24 Hour Flashing Light RED 8 inches
Manufactured by IQTraffiControl.com
In Stock: Florida USA / Barcelona Spain / Milano Italy / New York USA / Nimes France / Germany / Switzerland
Solar 24 Hour Flashing Light RED 8 inches.
Self Contained Solar Powered 24 Hour Flashing Beacon 8 inches.
Solar powered 24-hour Flashing Beacon Self-contained. The system contain all electronics, batteries, controller & solar panel. No additional cabinet is required. The flashing beacon 12 inches (300mm) diameter LED module yellow or red lens, and mount with a standard bracket.
Easy installs onto existing sign hardware with just a simple tools wrench and a screwdriver increases fast and easy sign visibility
Basic System includes
- Housing available in yellow, black and green (standard Black).
- Led Lamps IQLED, Long Life LEDs last for 100,000 Hours
- Meets ITE Chromatic and Visibility Requirements.
- Long life, virtually no maintenance.
- Solar Panel.
- Structure for solar panel.
- Pole Top mount.
- Adjustable 0-90 horizontal and 360 about pole.
- Charge controller.
- Batteries: Long-Life - Deep-Cycle - Maintenance-Free.
- Note: The batteries are buried at the base of the unit. This is to extend the battery's lifetime, reduce stress on the pole mounting, and helps prevent theft and tampering. This is our recommended setup, but you can also request a pole mounting unit for the batteries that includes a battery enclosure if you prefer (see below item 8266).
POLE and Sign ARE NOT Included (check optionals).
Ships prewire.Packaging information: Brown Box (Individual Packing for each part).
- Low-Cost Installation.
- Easily and Quickly Deployed in Any Location.
- The Flexible design enables any configuration of bi-directional or dual flasher system solution.
- LED Beacons - Long-Life with Extremely Low Power Consumption.
- Virtually Maintenance-Free Design!.
- Vandal and Theft Resistant Components and Hardware.
- 25-Year Warranty on Solar Modules.
- 3 days worth of Backup energy for cloudy days.
** Meets all requirements for design, illumination, and color of signal sections required by 2009 MUTCD, Chapter 4L, Flashing Beacons (MUTCD: Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices).
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- Your next scheduled maintenance will be in 5 to 7 years!
- Promotes speed compliance.
- Proven technology.
- Vandal and theft-resistant components and hardware.
- Low installation cost.
- Easily and quickly deployed in almost any location.
- NO run Wiring from grid!
- NO cuts through existing roads, sidewalks or landscaping.
- NO Maintenance.
- NO Utility bill.
- Maintenance Free Batteries!
- Big Credits and Savings form State and Federal Taxes.
- Pays for itself in the form of reduced installation, maintenance and servicing costs.
- Reliable operation 365 days per year at nearly any location.
- 24-Hour Flashing Beacon Systems
- School Zone Flashing Beacon Systems with Programmable Time Control
- Speed Awareness Displays.
- Firehouse Entrance / Exit Warning Beacons.
- Intersection / Crosswalk Warning.
- Work Zones
- Sharp Curve Warning
- Factory/Plant/Facility Entrance Warning
- Railroad warning
- Ice on bridge warning
- Low water crossing
Required an optimally oriented solar panel at the installation site.Test Conditions: of 1.5 air mass spectrum; 20 degrees C ambient air temp; 1 sun (1000 watts per square meter at POA irradiance); 1 meter per second wind speed at 10 meters above grade)
Designed for Zone 4
Zone Type: To determine the Zone that you are in Contact us for Information on World Daily Solar Radiation Zones .
WIND LOADING CAPABILITY Map: Standard mounts are designed to withstand 30 lbs. / ft. 2 (approximately 90 mph or 145km/hr.). Designs capable of withstanding greater loads are available upon request. Wind Load: Withstand 150 MPH winds Certified to meet or exceed ASCE-7-05 specifications for 150 MPH, Exposure D extreme wind event!