Solar Taxiway Light High Intensity Radio Controlled
Manufactured by IQAirport.com
Solar Taxiway Light Radio Controlled High Intensity - Solar Aviation Light Radio Controlled High Intensity. FAA and ICAO.
Peak Intensity (cd)†
- Blue - 4.5
- Red - 12.1
- Green - 16.9
- White - 14.2
- Yellow - 11.6
- Flashing: Not available
Applications: Solar Obstruction Light, Solar Threshold Light, Solar Barricade Light, Solar Caution Light.
- FAA AC150/5370-2E for construction and barricade installations
- ICAO Annex 14 Volume 1, ‘Aerodrome Design and Operations’, Fourth edition July 2004, paragraph 220.127.116.11.
The solar powered Aviation light that offers enormous benefits over traditional battery and hard-wired aviation lights including low maintenance and no underground wiring.
These completely self-contained LED lights are designed to suit a range of aviation and general applications including emergency airstrip, caution, taxiway, and threshold lighting.
The unit has two high-performance solar modules mounted within the lens, which maximize solar collection and provide reliable operation in a range of environmental conditions.
The focal plane of the light is designed to provide a vertical divergence of between 0 and +7 degrees, and the user-replaceable battery ensures a service life of up to 12 years.
The Aviation Light is made from tough, durable UV stabilized LEXAN® polycarbonate, and incorporates an internal photodiode for automatic night activation once the ambient light threshold drops sufficiently. Completely self-contained and able to be installed in minutes, the Aviation Light is the preferred choice of remote airfields throughout Australia - where the units mark indigenous and regional council’s airstrips, and mining strips around the country. ￼
Aviation Light-HI The Aviation Light is a high intensity version of the popular Aviation Light and is ideal for use in high sunlight areas that receive a minimum of 3.5 hours of sun per day.
- CE Certified.
- Integrated solar/battery system
- Dual internal high-performance solar modules angled to maximize solar collection
- Fast & easy to deploy – no programming
- IP68 waterproof rating
- User-replaceable battery in sealed battery compartment
- Ultra-high intensity LEDs (no changing globes ever)
- Automatic night activation
- Tough UV-stabilized LEXAN® polycarbonate lens and light base
- Dual internal high-performance solar modules
- LED aviation lens with 0 to +7° vertical divergence
- Band of retro-reflective tape
Sectored Combinations, Various combinations of colored and IR lights listed above upon request.
View of light with Optional mounts:
Optional Radio Control Including PALC The RF is a radio-controlled version of the popular unit, which can be used in conjunction with a PALC or simple handheld controller. Users can wirelessly control ON/OFF functions, adjust light intensities, change colors or switch between visual and IR (tactical) operational modes.
The Solar Booster™ can be connected to the light to provide additional solar collection for charging the battery. The Avlite Solar Booster™ can be used in areas of reduced sunlight to help ensure optimum battery charge.