Solar 24 Hour Flashing Beacon Yellow Dual Head 12 inches
Manufactured by IQAirport.com
In Stock: Florida USA / Barcelona Spain / Milano Italy / New York USA / Nimes France / Germany / Switzerland
Solar 24 Hour Flashing Beacon Light Yellow Dual Head 12 inches.
Self Contained Solar Powered 24 Hour Flashing Beacon Yellow.
Solar powered 24-hour Flashing Beacon Self-contained. The system contain all electronics, batteries, controller & solar panel. No additional cabinet is required. The flashing beacon 12 inches (300mm) diameter LED module yellow or red lens, and mount with a standard bracket.
Flashing pattern: Alternative or Simultaneous.
Easy installs onto existing sign hardware with just a simple tools wrench and a screwdriver increases fast and easy sign visibility
Basic System includes
- Housing available in yellow, black and green (standard Black).
- Led Lamps IQLED, Long Life LEDs last for 100,000 Hours
- Meets ITE Chromatic and Visibility Requirements.
- Long life, virtually no maintenance.
- Solar Panel.
- Structure for solar panel.
- Pole Top mount.
- Adjustable 0-90 horizontal and 360 about pole.
- Charge controller.
- Batteries: Long-Life - Deep-Cycle - Maintenance-Free.
POLE and Sign ARE NOT Included (check optionals).
Ships prewire.Packaging information: Brown Box (Individual Packing for each part).
- Low-Cost Installation.
- Easily and Quickly Deployed in Any Location.
- The Flexible design enables any configuration of bi-directional or dual flasher system solution.
- LED Beacons - Long-Life with Extremely Low Power Consumption.
- Virtually Maintenance-Free Design!.
- Vandal and Theft Resistant Components and Hardware.
- 25-Year Warranty on Solar Modules.
- 3 days worth of Backup energy for cloudy days.
** Meets all requirements for design, illumination, and color of signal sections required by 2009 MUTCD, Chapter 4L, Flashing Beacons (MUTCD: Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices).
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- Your next scheduled maintenance will be in 5 to 7 years!
- Promotes speed compliance.
- Proven technology.
- Vandal and theft-resistant components and hardware.
- Low installation cost.
- Easily and quickly deployed in almost any location.
- NO run Wiring from grid!
- NO cuts through existing roads, sidewalks or landscaping.
- NO Maintenance.
- NO Utility bill.
- Maintenance Free Batteries!
- Big Credits and Savings form State and Federal Taxes.
- Pays for itself in the form of reduced installation, maintenance and servicing costs.
- Reliable operation 365 days per year at nearly any location.
- 24-Hour Flashing Beacon Systems
- School Zone Flashing Beacon Systems with Programmable Time Control
- Speed Awareness Displays.
- Firehouse Entrance / Exit Warning Beacons.
- Intersection / Crosswalk Warning.
- Work Zones
- Sharp Curve Warning
- Factory/Plant/Facility Entrance Warning
- Railroad warning
- Ice on bridge warning
- Low water crossing
Required an optimally oriented solar panel at the installation site.Test Conditions: of 1.5 air mass spectrum; 20 degrees C ambient air temp; 1 sun (1000 watts per square meter at POA irradiance); 1 meter per second wind speed at 10 meters above grade)
Designed for Zone 4
Zone Type: To determine the Zone that you are in Contact us for Information on World Daily Solar Radiation Zones .
WIND LOADING CAPABILITY Map: Standard mounts are designed to withstand 30 lbs. / ft. 2 (approximately 90 mph or 145km/hr.). Designs capable of withstanding greater loads are available upon request. Wind Load: Withstand 150 MPH winds Certified to meet or exceed ASCE-7-05 specifications for 150 MPH, Exposure D extreme wind event!