Solar Powered Obstruction Light FAA approved L-810 LED Single Fixture
Manufactured by IQAirport.com
In Stock: Florida USA / Barcelona Spain / Milano Italy / New York USA / Nimes France / Global
Solar Dual LED FAA L-810 Obstruction Red Beacon Light, Solar Single LED FAA L-810 Red Steady-Burning Obstruction Light, L-810 LED Night Vision Compatible Steady-Burning Red, FAA L-810; ICAO Types A & B & Hazardous area listed obstruction lighting systems.
Your next scheduled maintenance will be in 5 to 7 years!
The system uses an Dual LED FAA L-810 Obstruction Beacon Light Red . Power to the light is supplied by a IQUPS VDC solar power system consisting of a solar module, sealed maintenance-free batteries, and a temperature-compensated Microprocessor charge controller with day/night detection.
OkSolar if You can dream it, We can Illuminate.
The entire system is designed for quick installation and can be mounted to a 2 SCH40 pole (2.375 O.D.). An LED light is used for low power consumption. Day/night detection of the obstruction light is controlled by the Microprocessor solar charge regulator which uses the solar array to sense day/night conditions. The solar regulator also prevents the battery from being overcharged or deep discharged. An integral temperature sensor automatically adjusts the battery charge voltage to compensate for temperature fluctuations for extended battery life.
- Fixtures: IQAirport LED Light Meets L-810 Chromatic and Visibility Requirements.
- Solar Panel.
- Structure for solar panel: Pole mount Adjustable 0-45 horizontal and 360.
- Microprocessor controlled Charge controller and Timer.
- Batteries: Long-Life - Deep-Cycle - Maintenance-Free.
- Detailed instruction manuals included in every system.
- Warranty: 7 Year Electronics, Solar Modules 20 Years, Manafaucurers. More Info.
POLE ARE NOT Included (check optionals).
Packaging information: Brown Box (Individual Packing for each part and Palletized).
During the day the system converts the suns energy into electricity and stores it in to high reliable battery system to provide green illumination at Night. Plus three days worth of backup energy.
Activation Switch On/Off:
A microprocessor automates the functions of the system automatically activates form sunset to sunrise; has a timer, regulating the hours the light stays on; also regulates the battery, preventing overcharging and protecting against discharging.
- Remote wireless.
- Remote Broadband Control Monitor and Data Logging Software displays real time and history PV, Battery and Fixture Light.
- Infra red sensors on/off. controller.
Extend your operating time: dusk to down (14-17 hours) you may have to add plug-in depending on your zone.
- FAA Type: L-810 Steady Burn Obstruction Light
- ICAO Type: Low Intensity Type B Obstacle Light
- Certified to: FAA AC 150/5345-43
- Compliant to: Transport Canada CAR 621.19, ICAO Annex 14, USAF AFMAN 32-1076
- Manufactures in accordance with MIL Specs, ISO 9001:2000, ROHS Compliant parts Quality.
- Solar Cell type: Mono or Polycrystalline
- Battery Type: Deep Cycle Recycle Sealed, Maintenance-Free.
- Reserve: 2-3 Days under Cloudy or Rainy Conditions (optional 5-7-10 days)
- Temperature of work environment: Optimal Ambient -20 to C (-4 to 77 F).
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: -40C to +50C (-40 to 130 F).
- Easy installation no wiring required.
- Installing and moving is easy no more waiting for the utility company!
- Proven technology. Vandal and theft-resistant components and hardware. All parts are corrosion resistant.
- Low installation cost.
- Easily and quickly deployed in almost any location.
- NO wiring run from the grid.
- NO cuts through existing roads, sidewalks or landscaping.
- NO Maintenance.
- NO Utility bill.
- Maintenance Free Batteries!
- Better Color Rendition & Nighttime Visibility.
- Component lifetime of 25+ years.
Solar Dual LED FAA L-810 Obstruction Red Beacon Light, Solar Single LED FAA L-810 Red Steady-Burning Obstruction Light, L-810 LED Night Vision Compatible Steady-Burning Red, FAA L-810; ICAO Types A & B & Hazardous area listed obstruction lighting systems,
PHOTOMETRIC DATA FAA VERSION
WIND LOADING CAPABILITY Map:Standard mounts are designed to withstand 30 lbs. / ft. 2(approximately 90 mph or 145km/hr.). Designs capable of withstanding greater loads are available upon request. Wind Load: Withstand 150 MPH winds Certified to meet or exceed ASCE-7-05 specifications for 150 MPH, Exposure D extreme wind event!
Solar Powered LED Lighting System Designed for Zone 4
Zone Type:To determine the Zone that you are in Contact us for Information on World Daily Solar Radiation Zones .
Samples Solar Module Mounting:
Solar Power unit installation with Battery enclosure:
Solar Battery enclosure Packing: