Battery Backup for Obstruction Lights FAA
Manufactured by OkSolar.com
In Stock: Global
Obstruction Lights, Plug in for low solar radiation areas. Battery Backup for Obstruction Lights. Solar Battery Backup for Obstruction Lights, Backup Tower Obstruction Lights, FAA Battery Backup for Obstruction Lights.
The Solar Module, Batteries and structure needed will be sized for your lights and solar radiation area. based on your Shipping Zip Code.
Battery Backup for Obstruction Lights.
Remote Solar Power DC High Efficient Off-Grid Solar Systems, Anytime Anywhere in the World! Remote Solar Power.
- Power Rating: Custom Made to your specs from 20 Watts TO +100 KW.
- Battery Capacity: Custom Made to your specs from 48Amps TO +108 KWHr
- Voltage: Custom Made to your specs from 6,VDC 12VDC, 24VDC, 36VDC, or 48 Volts DC.
- Reserve: 3, 5 or 7 Days under Cloudy conditions.
- Operation: Always ON.
- Optional Operation: On/Off. Check Related Items.
- Class I, Div. II-configured power systems available.
- Pre-assembled and Factory Tested.
Remote Solar Power System includes:
- Solar Module.
- Structure for solar panel Pole mount Adjustable 0-90 horizontal and 360 about pole.
- Aluminum enclosure.
- Microprocessor controlled Charge controller.
- Batterie: Long-Life - Deep-Cycle Gel Cell - Maintenance-Free
- Detailed instruction manuals included in every system.
- Virtually Maintenance-Free Design.
- Vandal and Theft Resistant Components and Hardware.
- Entire pole-mounted system is designed to withstand 90 MPH wind loads with 1.3 gust factor.
- Expand your system: We have included components that allow for easy plug and play expansion units.
Remote Solar Powered DC are designed to provide reliable remote power for your outdoor equipment throughout the year. Anytime Anywhere in the world!
- Easy installation no wiring required.
- Installing and moving is easy no more waiting for the utility company!
- Proven technology. Vandal and theft-resistant components and hardware. All parts are corrosion resistant.
- Low installation cost.
- Easily and quickly deployed in almost any location.
- NO wiring run from the grid.
- NO cuts through existing roads, sidewalks or landscaping.
- NO Maintenance.
- NO Utility bill.
- Maintenance Free Batteries!
- Big Credits and Savings form State and Federal Taxes.
- Component lifetime of 25+ years.
Your next scheduled maintenance will be in 5 to 7 years!
Warranty: Two-year full system. Solar Module up to 25 Years (Manufacturer Warranty).
Packaging information: Brown Box (Individual Packing for each part).
Anytime Anywhere in the world for applications like:
Solar DC power supply, SCADA power systems, telecom power supply, wireless and security power systems.
Remote Solar power systems, solar for oil and gas, well site automation, cathodic protection, remote power, photovoltaic systems, SCADA power systems, telecom power supply, remote monitoring, wireless, security power system
Remote Outdoor power for security equipment, solar power systems, power for CCTV, remote power, security cameras, data collection power systems, intrusion alarms, remote monitoring, power for access controls, security lighting, security power systems
Remote power systems for monitoring and control, solar power systems, power for SCADA networks, water and wastewater facilities power, remote site power, video monitoring power, surveillance power systems, WiFi and WiMAx power systems, repeater power systems, industrial process control
Remote Solar power systems, solar for ITS, outdoor traffic safety equipment, traffic message boards, traffic counters, solar emergency call boxes, CCTV power, power for intelligent transportation systems, remote power, SCADA power systems, remote monitoring, wireless power systems.
WIND LOADING CAPABILITY Map: Standard mounts are designed to withstand 30 lbs. / ft. 2(approximately 90 mph or 145km/hr.). Designs capable of withstanding greater loads are available upon request. Wind Load: Withstand 150 MPH winds Certified to meet or exceed ASCE-7-05 specifications for 150 MPH, Exposure D extreme wind event!
Required an optimally oriented solar panel at the installation site.
Test Conditions: of 1.5 air mass spectrum; 20 degrees C ambient air temp; 1 sun (1000 watts per square meter at POA irradiance); 1 meter per second wind speed at 10 meters above grade)
Solar Powered LED Lighting System Designed for Zone 4.Zone Type:To determine the Zone that you are in Contact us for Information on World Daily Solar Radiation Zones .